MAthematics, Grade 9
Grade 9 De-Streamed
Non-Curricular Problem-Solving Tasks
How can we represent it?
When are different operations useful?
How are things changing?
How can we describe it?
How can we make it simpler?
How much is that?
What's the cost?
- The Numbers We Use: Sets and Subsets
- Representing and Comparing Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Powers and Scientific Notation
- Infinity, Limits and Density
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Proportional Relationships and Conversions
- Rates and Percentages
- Algebraic Expressions
- Adding and Subtracting Monomials (Collecting Like Terms)
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- Solving One-Step Equations
- Solving Two-Step Equations
- Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides
- Multiplying and Dividing Powers with the Same Base
- Powers of Powers, Products and Quotients
- Multiplying and Dividing Monomials
- Multiplying Polynomials by Monomials (The Distributive Property)
- Solving Equations Involving Fractions and/or Distribution
Linear and Non-linear Relations
Equations of Lines and Other Relations
Measurement and Geometry
Getting Ready For The Final Exam
Review By Topic
Other Cumulative Review Resources