These resources allow students to work through lessons at their own pace and contain several opportunities to confirm understanding. They work well in both classroom and virtual learning environments.
- pace is controlled by user
- numerous engaging activities with instant feedback throughout
- visually rich and highly animated
- several worked examples included
- silent for use in environments of any noise level
Interactive applets focus on one specific idea or question. They can be used to dynamically explore/display concepts and strengthen skills.
- intuitive operation
- user controlled parameters for investigating mathematical relationships
- question based applets have thousands of variations with instant feedback and full solutions
Key Questions and Interactive Review Problems
These resources are designed to help students confirm their understanding after individual lessons and to review entire units of study in preparation for assessments.
- a variety of question styles
- instant feedback provided
- full solutions included
Video resources can be used to introduce problems/concepts, activate student thinking, link mathematics to real world applications, deliver visually engaging and multimedia-rich lessons, demonstrate written solutions and more!
- high quality picture and sound
- effective use of animation
- carefully planned and edited for conciseness
These printable resources include everything from lesson activities and handouts to reference sheets and practice problems (with solutions).
- meticulously reviewed for clarity and accuracy
- available in both pdf and editable Microsoft Word formats
- printer/photocopier friendly