MAthematics, Grade 9
Grade 9 De-Streamed
How can we represent it?
When are different operations useful?
How are things changing?
How can we describe it?
How can we make it simpler?
How much is that?
- Algebraic Expressions
- Adding and Subtracting Monomials (Collecting Like Terms)
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- One-Step Equations
- Two-Step Equations
- Equations with Variables on Both Sides
- Multiplying and Dividing Powers with the Same Base
- Powers of Powers, Products and Quotients
- Multiplying and Dividing Monomials
- Multiplying Polynomials by Monomials (The Distributive Property)
- Equations Involving Fractions and/or Distribution
Linear and Non-linear Relations
Equations of Lines
Data and Relationships
Measurement and Geometry
Getting Ready For The Final Exam
Review By Topic
Other Cumulative Review Resources