High-Impact Strategies that Work
De-Streaming Choice Board
GENERAL LEARNING RESOURCES
QUESTIONS FOR REFLECTION
- How could changing the overall expectations into student friendly language help support a wide variety of learners in my classroom?
- Where could I post the student friendly expectations so that they can be referenced orally and visually often?
- How could Thinking Classroom strategies benefit my students and what is a small move that I could make that would have a large impact?
- What UDL principle interested me the most? How could UDL provide equitable outcomes for my students?
SOME SUBJECT-SPECIFIC RESOURCES
Do you have questions and/or suggestions for the De-Streaming Team? Would you like to contribute to the planning for future professional learning around de-streaming? Share your thoughts using the following form!
- Let’s Talk About Assessment – Part 2 (Choice Board)
- Culturally Responsive and Relevant Teaching (Choice Board)